• 28 baby carrots (10 oz) + 1 1/4 Tablespoons blue cheese dressing
• pita chips (0.8 oz) + 4 Tablespoons hummus
• 1 1/4 cups blueberries (6 oz) + yogurt (6 oz)
• 65 raisins (1.2 oz) + 1/8 cup sunflower seeds (0.6 oz)
• 33 grape tomatoes (20 oz) + goat cheese (1.3 oz)
• 1/2 regular bagel (1.3 oz) + 3 Tablespoons light cream cheese
• 12 wheat crackers + 1 slice cheddar (1 oz)
• 1 large apple (7 oz) + 1.5 Tablespoons caramel dip
• 3 rice cakes + 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (0.6 oz)
• One 6-inch tortilla + 2.5 Tablespoons guacamole
• 2 cups whole strawberries (10 oz) + 4.5 Tablespoons fruit dip
• 2 medium peaches (8 oz) + cottage cheese, 1% (5 oz)
• 3/4 large banana (4 oz) + 1 Tablespoon Nutella
• 2 squares dark chocolate (0.7 oz) + 15 almonds (0.6 oz)
• ham (2.2 oz) + 1 slice Swiss cheese (1 oz)
These are sooo yummy and filling. Give them a try!
Love this ! I’m gonna start doing this =]
—Jim Rohn (via rawlivingfoods)
All smoothies are vegan & gluten free, most are nut free and the only smoothie with banana is Macha Magic!
Apple Pie Green Smoothie: apples, pecans, greens, spices, agave
Apples & Peanut Butter Green Smoothie: apples, PB2, greens, agave
Blueberry Bliss Green Smoothie: blueberries, strawberries, greens, soy
Bunny’s Lemonade: carrots, greens, lemon, strawberry, agave
Carrot Cake Green Smoothie: carrots, dates, coconut, spices
Classic Green Smoothie: apple, orange, greens, agave
Chocolate Strawberry Green Smoothie: cocoa, strawberries, greens, agave
Double Strawberry Green Smoothie: strawberries, strawberries, & more strawberries!
Fresh Start Green Smoothie: strawberries, carrots, lemon, greens
Green Lemonade: peaches, greens, lemon, agave
Macha Magic Green Smoothie: macha, banana (the only one!), greens, dates, soy
Mango Tango Green Smoothie: mango, orange, peach, greens
Morning Wake Up Green Smoothie: strawberry, lemon, mango, greens
Peaches & Cream Green Smoothie: double the peach, soy, greens, agave
Pina Green-Lada: pineapple, coconut, greens, soy
Orange Creamsicle Green Smoothie: orange, soy, greens, agave
Sip of Summer Green Smoothie: mango, strawberry, orange, soy, agave, greens
Spring Fling Green Smoothie: peach, coconut, soy, greens
Strawberries & Cream Green Smoothie: strawberries, soy, greens, agave
Tripe Berry Green Smoothie: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, greens
Obsessively trying to eat strictly healthy food and micromanaging all your meals is NOT healthy. Being absolutely terrified of certain foods because they are not 100% “clean” is NOT healthy. Feeling bad for enjoying food, regardless of its nutritional value, is NOT HEALTHY.
yeah girl rock on!!! YOU GOT THIS!
The serving size on a package of hummus reads “2 TBSP”. That always makes me LOL. I eat 2 tbsp of hummus as the appetizer before I actually start eating hummus for real. Make some delicious homemade hummus with different creative flavorings and eat till you feel satisfied. Listen to your body not the label.
Unless you just want a little treat :) This is great info though!