Butt Toning Exercises As Good As Squats
Squats are great for working and toning the glutes but it can sometimes just get a bit repetitive and boring. If you are looking for butt toning exercise apart from squats, give these butt moves designed by Chelsea Dornan, a National Academy of Sports Medicine-certified personal trainer and instructor at Uplift Studios in New York City.
1. Single-Leg Glute Bridge. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor near your butt and hip-width apart. Keeping your knees in line, extend one leg. On your exhale, squeeze your glutes and push your hips up toward the ceiling as high as you can go. Pause, then lower until your butt hovers right above the floor, and repeat without touching the ground.
2. Hydrants with Leg Extension. Begin on all fours with your knees hip-width apart and your wrists stacked over your shoulders. Lift your left knee toward the ceiling, then extend the left foot straight out to the side. Pause before you bend your knee again, and bring your leg back to starting position. Repeat for 45 to 60 seconds on the left side before you switch to the right.
3. Single Leg Dead Lift. Stand with your feet hip-distance apart and your right foot a few inches in front of your left. The left knee should be slightly bent. Draw your abs in and slowly fold forward, keeping your left foot in line with your spine as you reach toward the floor with both hands. Pause, then return to starting position. Repeat 45 to 60 seconds before switching sides.
*That can be done without a gym
Ass to Grass Squats
Squat with Heel Raise
Barbell Front/Back Squat
Bottom Half Squat
Lunge with Twist
Hip Raises with Leg Lift
Downward Dog with Leg Lift
Exercise Ball Hamstring Curl
Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlift
Dumbbell Bent Legged Deadlift
Single Leg Deadlift
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
Plank with Leg Extension
Front Kick Pulses
Knee Lift Pulses
Great for the glutes!
Dumbbell Sumo Squat: Perfect for shaping your butt & inner thighs. The sumo squat works your entire lower body & engages your core, shoulders and back. A great all round exercise!
Tonights Glute/Hamstring workout…
1) Warm up - stiff-leg deadlifts 3 x 20
2) Stiff-leg deadlifts - 3 x 8-12
3) Wide stance smith squats - 4 x 8-12 (tip: butt back, feet out infront)
4) Hamstring curls - 3 x 8-12 & drop set to failure
Best exercise for your glutes (butt), triceps, core, forearms, hamstrings, calfs, biceps. Keep your hips up and core engaged for best results :)
THESE ARE AWESOME FOR YOUR BOOTY SERIOUSLY DO THEM
THIS IS THE BEST STRETCH FOR YOUR BOOTY