AB RIPPER X: 25 reps each
- In & Outs
- Bicycle (2 sets, one forward, one backward)
- Seated Crunchy Frog
- Cross Leg/Wide Leg Sit-up (Not shown)
- Fifer Scissor
- Hip Rock’N Raise
- Pulse Up
- Rollup/V-Up Combo
- Oblique V-up
- Leg Climb
- Mason Twist (50 reps, not shown)
Stretch before and after.
train like an olympian | do each exercise intensely for 30 seconds. move onto each move with little or no recovery time in between. once you’ve completed all the moves (4 minutes total) take a 60-90 second break and repeat set 2 to 3 more times.
1- Triceps push-ups
2- Diamond push-ups
3- Pipe push-ups
4- One-arm side push-ups
5- Commando push-ups
6- Triceps dips
Mix in a bit of rope jumping and you get a great little circuit to help you tone your arms: fitnesstreats.com/2013/06/triceps-jump-rope-workout
So need this!!
Want to work out with a buddy? Try some of these exercises:
- Handclap plank - both starting off on the ground, raise yourselves up with one arm and slap hands, alternating each time.
- V-sit side touch & pass - never declining and holding the v sit, twist and touch both sides and then pass the mediball off to your partner. Both must always twist and touch.
- Mediball crunch - get your partner to stand over you and lock your feet into their legs. Crunch up, pass the mediball to them and come back down, then crunch up and grab the mediball again, repeat.
- Crunch & stand - Crunch and using your core stand up, throw two punches when you reach the top, then lower yourself back down. Make sure your partner gives you a slight pull on your legs when you’re coming up!
Have fun with these!
I do these in bootcamp!
ABS ON FIRE!!!
Try this routine once a day for the next 7 days and you will see those abs start to pop!
Do it with me! Abs on Fire Workout Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ogDIqyGmCM
Print, sweat, and reblog!
PS - also…thank you to my friend Kimberly from arthlete.tumblr.com for collaborating with me on these printables! She is such a talented artist and has a great outlook on positive body image. I just had to team up with her! Let me know what other workout videos we should turn into printables! xoxo(via
The other day I wrote a post about my issues with squat challenges which you can check out here. Now it’s really easy to point out flaws with something. But it’s another thing all together to do something about it. So I thought I would go ahead and create my suggestion for a 31 day program targeted at giving you an amazing butt. Now you will notice that this program isn’t every day like some programs. This is important to allow your body to recover and get stronger. Feel free to insert your own regular cardio or upper body workouts into the off spaces. If you want to try the program go ahead and download and print the images if you like for your wall. If you have any questions about the program my ask box is always open.
August 1st is on Thursday. Who’s in???
For anyone that is interested:
We all want a nice butt to make our skinny jeans look good. Try out this butt workout to tighten, tone and lift your butt!
20 Plie Squats
20 Donkey Kicks per side
20 Fire Hydrants per side
20 Circling Donkey Kick per side
30 Alternating Split Jumps
30 Alternating Sliders
30 Hips Lifts
20 Lunges Kicks per side
Do this 3x through for an awesome butt workout! I know your buns will be burning by the end of this